Wednesday, April 3, 2013

How to Be Richer, Smarter and Better Looking Than Your Parents


How to Be Richer, Smarter and Better Looking Than Your Parents

Now that's quite a claim but coming from Zac Bissonnette, he can probably help you in at least some of these catagories.  In this book Zac provides detours around the many financial traps that catch so many new college grads as they morph into the real world.  Financial stuff I wish I had known about when I was young.

Bissonnett is also the author of Debt-Free U, a book showing how to pay for a college education without going into student loan debt.

We all know someone, (like our kids), that would benefit from reading one of these books.  I found them, used, on Amazon for under $10 each which included shipping.

If you have a favorite financial book let me know about it.  I love to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment